Terms & Conditions
This event is produced by Seismic Software, Inc, D.B.A “Seismic”.
- We reserve the exclusive right to restrict access by any delegate, with full refund.
- All delegates must be at least 21 years of age.
- By registering for the event, you agree to abide all applicable rules and regulations.
- Only one delegate per registration is permitted; a registration cannot be shared.
- Registrations may be transferred at any time up to the start of the event with notice to the Events Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations may be refunded according to the following schedule if canceled in writing to the Events Marketing Manager prior to the event:
- 31 – 100 days prior: 100% refund
- 16 – 30 days prior: 50% refund
Registrations canceled after these dates will not be refunded and, if a balance is due, will be invoiced at the full registration amount.
- “No Shows” are nonrefundable.
Use of Data and Personal Information
Seismic uses your registration data to facilitate your participation in this event according to applicable data protection laws, as well our Privacy Statement.
- By registering for this event, you agree to be included (name, title and affiliation) in the shared delegate list.
- Seismic may disclose your personal data to third party service providers supporting the event.
- When creating your agenda with our mobile app, the information you provide is treated as personal and confidential.
- Seismic may collect the information you provide for internal use in furtherance of your participation in the event.
- You acknowledge and agree that Seismic may use any media it captures at the event for marketing and promotional activities, including posting real-time content to its social media feeds and displaying samples from those feeds throughout the event venue, and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business. Seismic disclaims all liability resulting from the use of your image in any media format by other delegates at the event.
- At the event, you may receive access to content licensed by Seismic and third parties. You may use this content solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution, such as through sales, copying, or posting online is expressly prohibited.
- Permission to use excerpts or quotes from Seismic material may be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
- Attendees are welcome to document their event experiences in unrestricted areas and share it via their own social media content, provided it does not defame other event participants or infringe on any copyrighted materials.
Event Wireless Service
Complimentary wireless service is provided at Seismic events to enable Internet access during the event. By using the service, you understand that you are accessing an unencrypted, open wireless network. You are solely responsible for the privacy and integrity of any transmissions you make or receive, as well as the safety and security of any systems you attach to the network. You will take full responsibility for any necessary precautions to protect transmitted data, including encryption, antivirus screening and backup. You agree that Seismic may routinely monitor, audit, intercept and disclose communications over its networks for security, performance and other purposes, and may remove an attached system at any time for any reason.
Limitation of Liability
Per applicable law, Seismic will not be liable under any circumstances, including negligence, for any lost profits, cost of cover, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, reliance, consequential or punitive damages that result from (i) the provision of or failure to provide the service; (ii) the use of or the inability to use the service or any of its functions; (iii) your reliance upon the service or any aspect of it; or (iv) loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability (including negligence). In addition, we have no duty to update the service or the contents thereof. If you are dissatisfied with the service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the service.
During an event, attendees may gather in impromptu break-out sessions or unplanned meetings with industry peers. In such a situation, you agree to adhere to all established antitrust laws. For guidance, please visit the FTC web site.
Event Content Usage
At the event, you may receive access to content licensed by Seismic and third parties. You may use this content solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution, such as through sales, copying, or posting online is expressly prohibited.
Permission to use excerpts or quotes from Seismic material may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seismic imposes certain restrictions on the use of media at its events (including but not limited to photography, video, audio, streaming) to comply with data privacy laws. For our Keynote Sessions, Track Sessions, and Industry Breakouts, Seismic prohibits the use of cameras and any recording devices. You agree to this prohibition and any posted or stated restrictions at the event.
Delegates are welcome to document their event experiences in unrestricted areas (excluding the specific activities outlined in the previous bullet point) and share it via their own social media content, provided it does not violate any local privacy laws, defame other event participants or infringe on any copyrighted materials.